Friday, February 12, 2010

I Got Accepted!

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Current mood: hopeful
Category: School, College, Greek

To UNC Charlotte. OK, OK. I know I'm probably not going to end up in North Carolina this time around - but it's still an acceptance! I've also applied to:

Framingham State - No response yet.

Boston University - No response yet.

Northeastern University - No response yet.

North Carolina State - No response yet.

It's hard doing this having no idea where we're going to be. I don't recommend it. The application fees for random schools around the United States alone make it difficult! But I am SO committed now that I know a school will even accept a 31 year old woman with credits in 4 different schools.

In other news - Scott has a second interview this evening for a company in Braintree. It's a great deal...but obviously it keeps us in the Northeast...which won't be awful if I'm accepted at BU! He's also flying out to Dallas on Thursday for another interview. Texas is kind of...let's just say...not my favorite place - but his mother and sister are there and it would be nice to have some support with the kids. I should have some definite news by Friday afternoon. I know those of you who are pulling for Virginia aren't going to be happy - but he's just not finding anything in that area right now. :(

This is all very exciting...when it's not entirely terrifying!

No comments: